Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Maths Goals


Last week in Te Ngahere we had to set three maths goals. Our WALT was: Identify what we have achieved in maths and our next learning steps. So we had to look at our IKAN sheets and scan for three strategies that we had marked To Learn or Visited. Once we had picked out our three maths goals we had to write them into our term 3 learning goals slide. When we were finished with that we needed to make a google drawing. I copied and pasted my goals into my google drawing with an example to suit my goal. I decorated the background and prettied everything up to make it look nice. We have made these google drawings to hang on the walls of Te Ngahere so we could see our goals easier and we could always know what they were.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chevylee, I am Eric from Panmure Bridge School. Your maths goals amazing. But I think that you should change a little thing on you DLO, it's mainly the background because your writing is getting lost from all the other images. My advise is to remove the background and the border images and keep one simple maths image.
    Eric

    ReplyDelete